Another Source Of Income | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, August 10, 2007

Another Source Of Income

A friend of mine was fed up with his job and wanted to be financially less dependent on his job. You know, it's kind of gripping when you know that your lifestyle depends on one single source of income. As the saying goes, "Do not put all you eggs in one basket." Since he knows that I have a couple of friends who runs their own online store and active on eBay, he asked me if I know of any popular products that could give him a quick turnover in sales.

Well, I have seen what selling sunglasses could do. My friend practically has a sale every single day once she got her inventory listed. Although for a start that is not much, she told me that she has found a winning product.

She buys wholesale sunglasses from her supplier at a very low price and sell them off at retail price. Although sunglasses are not expensive items, she could make a tidy profit from the difference between cost and selling price.

It’s great to know that there are other options in earning apart from a 9 – 5 job.

0 comments:

Post a Comment