Petition to Save the Seahorses and Pulai River Estuary | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, July 30, 2007

Petition to Save the Seahorses and Pulai River Estuary

I received an email from a friend, who is a member of Malaysian Nature Society, informing me of an on-going petition to save the sea-horses and the Pulai River Estuary

I have quite a few friends who are very passionate and involved in protecting nature and the environment. I am ashamed of myself, proclaiming to be an animal lover but not doing anything significant. I am what people term as armchair advocate.

So sitting in my chair and blogging about this, I hope all of you who are reading this post would go over to the petition page and sign it, show your support and do your part in saving the seahorses and the Pulai River Estuary.

Please spare a minute from your busy schedule and you never know, we may be able to change the fate of the seahorses and the Pulai River Estuary.

0 comments:

Post a Comment