Oh No! It's The Rainy Season Again! | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, July 28, 2007

Oh No! It's The Rainy Season Again!

It really is a torture suffering from thunderstorms every single evening. Yes, my monkey is afraid of it, very afraid. And what happens to me? I can't get anything done at all and have to help to calm him down but even then I could do it one or two days.

Accumulation of fear will then cause him to lapse into seizures gain. I surrender, man!

I asked my friends from other states and they tell me the weather has been the same over there as well. From Kedah to Singapore to Kelantan and Terengganu. Die loh.. I just want to escape from here.

Who can help me???

Earlier this month, for two weeks, the weather was so hot, everyone was complaining but I was so damn happy that I could be in peace. But now…. I headache every day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment