What Happened To Hextar Holdings Bhd.? | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, June 28, 2007

What Happened To Hextar Holdings Bhd.?

Last week, I wanted to apply for eleven lots of Hextar Holdings Bhd. but somehow, I stupidly miscalculated and only ended up applying for 9900 shares, which means not even ten lots. One thing about applying for IPOs is that it makes a whole lot of difference in terms of chances by applying for ten and eleven lots even though the difference is only one lot.

Like I said, I applied less than I wanted to and while on the Maybank2U screen, I kept calculating but somehow can't get the figure that I wanted. Blame it on my fatty monkey who was making such a ruckus just outside my room and also my own lack of sleep. Once someone is not getting enough rest, performance will drop so that was what happened to me.

I was so mad at myself for losing a chance and wanted to apply another eleven lots using my mother's CDS account and then I thought, I should not bother since it is sort of like fated how much money one gains. Then when the ballots were published, again I wanted to kick myself because I failed to get even one lot despite applying for almost ten.

However, on the day of listing, I don't know what happened, I was told that the counter was suspended but I was not given the reason. What happened to the company? Why was it suspended? I can't find the news article about this too. I do not have a hard copy of the newspaper and only tried to check online and there was nothing! Can anyone tell me what happened? Well, I should be happy since I didn't get any successfully!

0 comments:

Post a Comment