Self Print Or Shop Print Cheaper?? | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Self Print Or Shop Print Cheaper??

All along, I have been printing business cards for my dad because I thought that since he doesn't need that many, I will do it for him. I have a good printer that runs on DuraBrite ink, ink that will not smudge even right after printing.

However, recently, I found out that my dad has been giving out the business cards as if they were pamphlets! It was not as if his business improved! I was so mad because I am already hard pressed for time and he kept asking me for his business cards because he said they have run out.

I did tell him to get his cards printed at the printers because I don't have time to do it for him anymore if he is going to waste his cards like that but he said if I do for him, it is cheaper. My DuraBrite is not cheap at all but I guess he doesn't realize it since he is not the one buying them!

Sigh.. I think I will end up PAYING for his cards just so he won't keep asking me to do it for him!

0 comments:

Post a Comment