Making The Kitchen With Countertops | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Making The Kitchen With Countertops

My friend, Soo, told me that his house is almost ready and it is time to shop for home finishing and if I was interested to tag along. Of course I was happy to go shopping with him. We went to look for countertops for his kitchen but the selection was so small that Soo did not like any of them. We came home empty handed.

I suggested that we shop online because the internet seems to have a wealth of information and products that we may not be able to find locally. True enough, we came to this website called Marble.com that has the widest selection of marble and
Granite Countertops. To say that we were impressed is an understatement. We were simply blown away.

Soo said that with over a thousand colors to choose from, he wanted to get his countrertops customized and Marble.com is able to do that at a very reasonable price with a short turnarouund time. Before coming to Marble.com, we did in fact found some other websites selling similar items but I must say that Marble.com has the most advanced website and easily the leader in the granite and marble countertop industry. They even have a video to watch to see how their well product sits in a kitchen. An impressive countertop sure makes the kitchen!

Soo was so enthusiastic with the new ideas that he had from surfing Marble.com that he will b requesting for a free estimate on his new pet project soon. I hope he will ask me for my opinion when it comes to color selection! I do have an eye for colors, you know!?!

0 comments:

Post a Comment