Joost | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Joost

I have seen the word Joost here and there on the internet but I did not know what I was until a friend sent me an invitation. Ah, so Joost is a program that lets us watch TV on demand, anywhere, anytime, anyhow, on our computer.

So after I received this invitation, I have been trying to download the set up file since last night but it kept failing. I don't know why. Perhaps there are too many people downloading at the same time that my connection gets cut off? It's quite a large file but I do not have download manager.

Anyway, I can't wait to get that programme installed so that I can watch TV programmes on my computer. I know, I know! I know that I am already stuck to the computer too much and here I am yearning to watch TV on it when I can't even find the time to watch regular TV and have not even watched on programme on Astro from beginning to the end.

Joost is still in beta but if you would like an invitation to download it, let me know via comments. I will show you where to get it!

2 comments:

maiylah said...

have looked at their site ... is it any good? :)
thanks for dropping by my blog earlier!

Em said...

Hi Maiylah,

Thanks for coming by.

I would have enjoyed Joost more if my internet connection was faster! But I think the overall quality of Joost is good.

Post a Comment