Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows

Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, the seventh and last book of the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling could easily be the most anticipated book release of all time. While I am not a great fan of Harry Potter and have not read any of his books, I did watch Harry Potter and The Sorcerer’s Stone and found it rather entertaining. One of the reasons I prefer to watch rather than read it is because Harry Potter books are as thick as telephone directories and I simply can't spare the time.

Like I said, I am not a Potterhead but being online for such long hours, I can't escape from the Harry Potter hype that is all over the internet now. In fact, one of the questions that I have been asked so often recently is where can we buy Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

Potterheads all over the world are trying to guess what will the climax of this book be like since it is the final edition and J.K. Rowling will have the opportunity to tie up loose ends, although she has been ultra tight lipped about the plot though she did say to expect more deaths! EEekkk

Many fans are protesting that this is the last of Harry Potter they will read. I personally feel that there is still plenty of room for Harry Potter to expand beyond Deathly Hallows.

Since this is the last edition, I may well be reading it or watching the movie when it is released. I am expecting it to end with a twist. What do you think?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be watching it as well but this news of today's paper shocked me.

Hackers hacked and found some happenings of the 7th book.

The hacked and known storyline here.

Hermionie and Hagrid is going to die... So sad, but at least Harry survives though...

Em said...

OMG Yee Piao!

Should I say thanks for the links? Now I am so curious that I just MUST read the spoilers but will it spoil the storyline of Harry Potter 7?

Dilemma already!!!! lol

_butt said...

hermione die?? oh no!! why not harry??

Em said...

Aiya _butt! You prefer Harry to die ah? Then there will never be Harry Potter 8 loh??

_butt said...

haha! but really, Harry is just plain lucky. without his friends, he's nothing. :P

Em said...

There really are people who are lucky even in real life. It's like their life is one smooth journey only and always at the right place at the right time. I wish I am that kinda person!

Post a Comment