The Effectiveness of Colloidal Silver | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, June 22, 2007

The Effectiveness of Colloidal Silver

All along, I have heard of the effectiveness of colloidal silver as an external antibiotic for many centuries. However, last weekend, I met a friend who told me in passing that he s EATING colloidal silver.

I was very surprised because I have not heard of anyone eating it before but my friend assured me that it is very safe to consume in low doses as a dietary supplement.
Colloidal silver supplements have been found to beef up our immune system, relieves stress, improve performance of sports people, improve the condition of our skin and preserve food. It is interesting to note that similar colloidal silver formulas have been used to manufacture photographic films, cosmetics and preservatives.

My friend told me that he is adding colloidal silver to his diet to help him lose weight and he has seen a slight difference but he said that one should not take too much of colloidal silver because of side effects which include Argyria, a discoloration of the skin, Herxheimer reaction or any other problems like headache and other mild discomfort.

Apparently, people who are allergic to silver must not take colloidal silver so as to prevent any reaction. To test if you are allergic to silver, just place two drops of colloidal silver at the back of your hand and wait for 30 minutes.

On the other hand, those who can consume colloidal silver has found that by just taking a tablespoon of about 5ml of colloidal silver has helped to maintain health.

0 comments:

Post a Comment