Vacancies for SCB Internet & Mobile Banking Team | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Vacancies for SCB Internet & Mobile Banking Team

I received an email from my friend and I thought I would publish this on my blog. I know many of you are looking for a temporary job and this sounds like fun. It would be something I would try for as well if I am not so busy.

Job title: Temporary Marketing Trainee
Job type: Temporary (FGF Scheme does not apply)
Job duration: 3 months contract
Job location: Standard Chartered Bank branches
Department: Internet and Mobile Banking
Job description: Promote the usage of internet and mobile banking at SCB branches

Requirements:
1. Pleasant personality
2. Aged between 18 - 25 years
3. Can do attitude
4. Ability to sell
5. Good communication skills
6. Knowledge of internet domain would be an added advantage

What I like about this job is that it is for a reputable international bank plus it is only three months. Moreover one can be based anywhere since Standard Chartered Banks are EVERYWHERE and it's the INTERNET! Woohoooo

Drop me a line if you are or know of someone who is interested in the job and I will provide you with the contact information of the person in-charge!

0 comments:

Post a Comment