[MYR2.33 X 3] + MYR1.20 + MYR2.70 | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

[MYR2.33 X 3] + MYR1.20 + MYR2.70

My poor little monkey has been on medication since the beginning of the month. I am not sure if I wrote about it but the bottle of medication for his arthritis is MYR280 for a bottle that is to be taken for two months.

His medication is so expensive that I just have to calculate how much I am spending on him alone and it works out to be MYR10.89 PER DAY excluding his regular meals and also up keeping my other fatty monkey.

It's not that I am complaining, though, just wanted to know where the money is spent on. My friend, Warren, told me that my monkeys get better health care than him. I am sure he is just mocking me.

You see, animal medical treatment is getting more and more expensive that soon, only the very rich could afford to keep a pet in a healthy, loving environment. It really makes sense to be covered with pet insurance.

I am just thankful that I could afford the little extras for the two monkeys. Heck, after 12.5 years together, they ARE a part of the family. Paul said that if I can't afford it, I can't and there is nothing much that I could do about it on short notice, but God, please don't put me in that spot!

0 comments:

Post a Comment