Guest At Tesco | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Guest At Tesco

The other night, I was shopping at Tesco and guess what I saw? A COCKROACH!!! I don't know why we have the perception that because there is a cockroach around, that place must be very dirty. This is especially true if it's a makan place.

So I saw this cockroach on the floor and actually wanted to step on it, but it scurried so fast under the cabinet that I could not squash it.

I am not sure if I should tell Tesco management about it. You know, there may only be ONE cockroach now, or I have only seen ONE the other night but who knows where the family of cockroach lives?

I shudder to think if these cockroaches came into contact with food in their store room and nobody knows. EEEwww very dirty lah.

So shall I write in to Tesco or not? Unfortunately I did not manage to take a picture of the scurrying cockroach. What if the management scoffs at me and say, "No proof, no cockroach!"??

0 comments:

Post a Comment