Understanding Men Better | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Understanding Men Better

I have often complained on my blog that men do not understand me and never get my hints. A reader told me that men are very bad at catching signals and we just have to tell them straight to the point if we wanted anything from men at all.

Maybe it's because I do not actually understand men that I am not in a Relationship and if I were in one, I wanted to get out of it because I do not feel any connection with the guy.

Coincidentally, I came across the website RelationshipHeadquarters that provides insightful stories on relationships and books for women to understand men better. There is also a whole blog on understanding men. I really need to go through the articles so that I can communicate better with men!

0 comments:

Post a Comment