Pet Food Recall Update | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Pet Food Recall Update

I read on the internet that the US pet food recall has extended to dry food as well. This is indeed very scary. There were rumours that the American distributed pet food were manufactured in China. Paul and I feed our pets the same food. While mine has the "Made in USA" stated on the side of the package, he could not find the manufacturing source of his package.

I had thought that the US FDA is very strict but I guess, pets are of another class and they do not need laws as stringent?

I really dare not think what other surprises will be in store for us. I don't want to wake up one morning only to read in the papers that not only are pet food distributed in North America are recalled, but food distributed in the rest of the world will also be recalled as a precautionary measure.

*sigh* I really don't want to think that I have fed tainted food to my monkeys.

0 comments:

Post a Comment