Personalized Baby Gifts For Friend's Baby | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Personalized Baby Gifts For Friend's Baby

I feel so silly to have cracked my head over an appropriate gift for my friend's baby shower. How could I have forgotten about Baby Nest, a site that I came across before that has a wide range of personalized baby gifts from apparel to accessories?

What I like about Baby Nest is that I am able to get the gifts personalized for free and that will save me a lot of money. Thankfully too, since I am almost out of budget for the month.

Other online stores would have charged me an exorbitant amount of money, ON TOP of the gift. Well, luckily I did not fall into that trap, or my reputation as a smart shopper would have fallen apart! Haha!

0 comments:

Post a Comment