Friday the 13th | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, April 16, 2007

Friday the 13th

How superstitious are you? Do you believe in Friday the 13th? Well, I'm kinda superstitious and am extra careful on this day. I can't afford to have anything happen to me, with two monkey dependants!

It's not that I WANT to be superstitious but I have seen many strange unexplained incidents happening on Friday the 13th. Although I am not that scared, it is still a little freaky.

My friend SMS-ed me the other night on Friday the 13th with the greeting, "Wishing you have sweet nightmares tonight."

Yeerrr so bad wan! He knows that I do suffer from the occasional nightmares. I sometimes SMS him in the middle of the night after a bout of nightmare. He is the only person still awake at ungodly hours, anyway! But I don't sleep enough hours for dreams to come, let alone nightmares!

Is he a friend or not wor? Curse me like that! Cheh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment