DVD-RW IN, Network Card OUT | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, April 21, 2007

DVD-RW IN, Network Card OUT

Computers are stupid!!! Just when I finally found time to go to the computer shop to install my spanking new DVD-RW, which has been delayed for a week, my network card went down. What the heck?

If you recall, I did not attempt to install the DVD-RW as my friend, who fixed my computer for me a few years back, told me not to meddle with it as he had everything screwed on really tightly and I would not be able to get the old drive out.

So suddenly there was no internet connection at all and I suspected it is the network card that dunno why suddenly died. Just so happens that I have a spare card plugged into another computer but that would mean I have to open up my computer and I SO hate opening it up!! Bah!

Anyway, all is well now, except for the stupid printer that is refusing to work with my PC.

*bang head*

0 comments:

Post a Comment