Downloading Autumn Tale | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Downloading Autumn Tale

Two days ago, I received a trial account from a company that runs a website that allows members to download anime, manga and Japanese and Korean dramas. Woohoo! I honestly do not have time to watch anything, but I still can download them for my future entertainment pleasure.

This account is valid for nine days. This is what people pay $9.95 per month. Mine is free and I am going to download until my hard disk is full OR till the account is no longer valid.

The speed is blazing. So much better than using bittorent. I am now using FlashGet and I have to log in to their server using their ID and password. I cam achieve an average of 50 - 60 KB/s so you can imagine how many GB I can download within this nine days.

I am currently downloading Autumn Tale. This is the very popular Korean drama, from the same person who made Winter Sonata. Shall I get all four sets of this "Seasonal series"? I don't know if I have enough time or not.

The speed may be great but my gripe for the episodes I have downloaded is the video and audio quality. They are listed as DVD rips but they look like VCD rips, rather. Anyway, they are free so one shouldn't complain right?

>.<

0 comments:

Post a Comment