Why Did I Buy XL? | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Why Did I Buy XL?

Why I did it really beats me. I was rushing for time and did not try out at the dressing room. I was with my father so I asked him to measure the blouse against the back of my shoulder and he said it fits me. So I happily bought it.

When I went home to try it out, it felt so loose then only I checked the tag and to my horror, found that it is an XL. Oh my, how could I?

The other top that I bought was also loose, it is an M. Moreover, the collar line is so low, I can't even bend down a little or risk exposing everything, if there's something to expose in the first place.

This round of shopping is a real disaster. Luckily I had these for cheap but the disappointment is not in the money wasted but the feeling of having something new to wear and then discovering that they do not fit! So sad.

0 comments:

Post a Comment