Voice Changed | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, March 02, 2007

Voice Changed

When someone tells you something, you can shrug it off but when more than one person tell you the same thing, then it is the truth.

Recently, two friends called me up and after a short chat, they asked me what happened to my voice. They said that my voice has changed so much since the last time they called me. And the strange thing was that they said the same thing during our last telephone conversation. Does that mean my voice changed twice?

Well, even without them telling me, I do know and admit that my voice has changed. For one, I am not longer cheery sounding. Well, how can I be with all the stress that I am going through?

Besides, I am experiencing first hand the effects of late nights, or shall I say, early mornings?

0 comments:

Post a Comment