Three Nicks On My Hand | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, March 09, 2007

Three Nicks On My Hand

Today, I discovered three nicks on my right hand only when they hurt because of soapy water. One nick each on my thumb, index and middle fingers.

I barely remember my monkey biting me on two spots recently when he was desperate for food but the third? I have no idea where or when I got that even though it is quite a nasty cut. See how blur I am!

The other day, I was telling my friend, the one who gave me the bottle of Dove cucumber shower cream that I am so blur, one day I will mix up his (now mine) shower cream and my shampoo since both are the same colour except for the different fragrance.

Hahaha what a funny thought although knowing me, this is not impossible!

0 comments:

Post a Comment