So Malu-fying! | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

So Malu-fying!

The other day, I went out to meet a friend. I hitched a ride out to town in my dad's car. While on the way there, I saw that my shoe was torn. Now, if I were the one driving, I would have turned back home to change shoes but since I was being driven, and my dad had an appointment to keep, I did not ask to return.

Later, when I was with my friend, the shoe got from bad to worse. Oh god (small letter G), how embarrassing it was. We were near a shopping complex actually, and I would have bought a new pair of shoes if I had brought enough money, or at least brought along my ATM card, but I had neither! eeekk!

I don't know if I will ever wear that pair of shoes again as there is no way it could be repaired the way it was torn. I don't know if I should throw it away. I bought it a few years ago at MYR70 and that was very expensive already by my standards!

0 comments:

Post a Comment