Sell Links & Make More Money | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, March 04, 2007

Sell Links & Make More Money

Since last year when I started to monetize this blog, I have continually searched for more ways to generate revenue. Today I came across and have joined a new program where I can sell links on the blog.

Previously, I have joined a similar program but it has been months and I have not even sold one link. ReverseLinks is different, though.

Here, advertisers are the ones who set the price that are willing to pay for monthly or permanent live links on blogs or websites. If you agree, then click on the request and proceed from there. If you think the price is too low, then you will have to wait till you receive an offer from advertisers who are willing to pay your asking price which you have set when you submit your blog or website to the system.

Well, although the prices may be low, the difference is that I can start earning NOW and not wait till contacted, which may not even happen.

I will write an update with regards to payment and such next month!

0 comments:

Post a Comment