Reduced Size of Header Image | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Reduced Size of Header Image

Did you notice that I have reduced the size of my header image? Well, it was 950 X 400 px previously. It's now 950 X 300 px only. I know the blog takes a bit of time to load but I haven't gotten around to doing something about it so far. Until yesterday. Anyway, I hope that it loads better.

I only feel a slight difference though but then my computer isn't the fastest system and Streamyx hasn't been kind to me plus, I'm always downloading something or other, so all these factors do bring the speed down.

Actually, for the past two weeks, the other sites have been rather slow in loading too, so I do not know if my blog has improved with a smaller header image. Hope it has! If not, hope it did not put you off from coming in to read!

0 comments:

Post a Comment