Plans For 2007 | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Plans For 2007

A good friend asked my about my plans for 2007, and I realise that I have none. Instead, told him that I plan to work harder and harder. Does it make sense? He was the one who taught me to set goals and work towards them. He was the one who encouraged me by saying that despite my lack of paper qualification, I can be whatever I want to be because I am just as, if not more, intelligent that anyone with a Bachelor's Degree.

Oh, do I want to believe that, do I want to proof that he is right. Sometimes, I may do things in a roundabout way because I never received training to look for shortcuts. I think they are taught in universities, but as long as I reach the destination!

I guess, my plan for 2007 is to continue to make something meaningful out of my life. It's not something I start to do in 2007, and neither will it stop at the end of 2007. It's just a continuous process and 2007 will be another year of learning and personal growth. It will also be a piece of the missing jigsaw puzzle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment