OxyPowder For Constipation | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

OxyPowder For Constipation

My friend thinks it's very funny for me to suffer from constipation. His favorite line to me is, "How many days already???"

He told me to get a colema but that is too drastic! I told him I'm already cleansing my colon with OxyPowder. I love taking this pill and it's not disgusting like colema therapy and definitely better for me.

When I first started on OxyPowder, I just take the tablets as recommended and regulate my bowels and after the seven-day cleanse, I just take it on alternate days. My bowels have improved so much but my friend does not know. He thinks that I must tell him when I last had a bowel movement!

OxyPowder beats physical colon cleansing anytime!

0 comments:

Post a Comment