Oh, The Nerve! | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, March 12, 2007

Oh, The Nerve!

Today, someone close to me asked me for a RM2K loan. If you have read my blog from the beginning, you would know that many people think that I am easy prey. They corner me and ask me for loans which they claim are short term but could end up not paying back in years or not at all.

I do not earn a lot but I am very good at saving money. Some people say I am way too stingy, but this is my insurance.

So I got very pissed because these past two weeks, I have spent RM1000 on my monkey's medical fees and I am installing RM2300 loan repayment monthly. AND HE KNOWS IT! I haven't even calculated the money I need to live daily, which naturally is not enough to be frank, but I make do with the balance.

In the end, I just took out my purse and gave him what cash I had, which was all of RM350. I haven't even got any money left inside. I had to ask him to return a RM50 note to me.

Phui!

0 comments:

Post a Comment