My Sister's HP Officejet 6210 | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

My Sister's HP Officejet 6210

I may want to buy an printer all-in-one but my sister has bought one for herself. I am not desperate for it though. As for my sister, her printer KO-ed more than a year ago.

Anyway, my sister bought an HP Officejet 6210 for USD99 and she added USD20 for an extra year of warranty.

The functions of this unit include print, fax, scan and copy. At USD99, I think it is a bargain. A similar unit cost about MYR400 over here. That means it's cheaper there.

Since I already have a standalone fax machine, I don't think I need one that comes with the printer.

However, my sister says that for her model, performance wise, the printing is rather slow. Just like our old bubble jet printer. And she says that the print quality is nothing to shout about. It is NOT sharp and with that speed, she is not that satisfied with her purchase.

She wanted a laser printer that includes fax, scan and copy but that would be out of her budget. I guess beggars are no choosers.

0 comments:

Post a Comment