Monkey Blood Test | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Monkey Blood Test

During our last trip to the vet's, the vet advised us to get a full blood profile test of our monkey. We agreed and became RM80 poorer. The entire visit cost RM115. Yes, my monkey has full pet insurance coverage from me.

Anyway, the purpose of the blood test was to check how much he has recovered from his last sickness that was caused by ticks.

And it is also to check his blood readings in preparation of his bladder stone surgery. It just numbs me thinking of what my monkey has to go through. My poor little baby will be in tremendous pain and I along with him.

I don't even know how much this bill will come up to for subsequent follow up reviews at the vet's post operation. I think I will have to set aside RM1500 *sigh*

0 comments:

Post a Comment