Long Distance Call From Sandakan | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Long Distance Call From Sandakan

This morning, my friend's mummy called me all the way from Sandakan, Sabah. She is one friendly lady who is in touch with her children's friends. It's really hard to find a woman like her.

I have a weird relationship with her. She is my friend's mother but I never met her before. And yet, I wish her Happy Chinese New Year every year and she will also give me a long distance call ONCE A YEAR during or after Chinese New Year and we make small talk.

She keeps saying she wants to come to my city because her friends told her how good the food is here but she has yet to make a trip over although she goes to KL rather often.

Although such distance separates us, I have a feeling that one day, we will meet each other, perhaps in KL or Sandakan or even Brisbane where my friend is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment