Just Say Hi vs. Yahoo! Personals | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, March 19, 2007

Just Say Hi vs. Yahoo! Personals

If you have loyally read my blog, you would have known I wrote about Just Say Hi before, which is a 100% free social dating site. I would like to confirm that it is really free.

I have joined Yahoo Personals before and I am sure many have as well. They tell you that it is free to register, but they never say that for every action taken like contacting members or replying to messages, you will be charged. A hidden charge is the main reason I am reluctant to disclose my credit card number on a social dating website.

This is why I love Just Say Hi so much more. I was never asked my credit card number so I know that I am never charged for my participation in Just Say Hi. Moreover, I am happy to note that the quality of members here are just as high, if not higher, than any subscription based social dating website. You just have to try it to believe it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment