In Preparation for My Dutch Trip | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, March 06, 2007

In Preparation for My Dutch Trip

Last month, after utilizing the services of EasyToBook for my parents' London trip, we were all very satisfied with the service and the special London Hotel deal we received.

Next month, I will be going to Amsterdam upon the invitation of Niencke who will be getting married. It has been ages since we last met and this is an occasion I must not miss.

Niencke recommended
Multatuli Hotel to me and once again, I will be booking through EasyToBook as this hotel is in their list and I am able to get some discount. I think that their special offer of a double-room from Euro45 is a steal considering its very convenient location right in central Amsterdam that will be perfect for a tourist like me.

I have even downloaded the
Amsterdam EasyMap from EastToBook in preparation for my trip!

0 comments:

Post a Comment