Blood Test Report | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Blood Test Report

Yesterday I went to collect the blood profile report of my little monkey. It is not very good. He failed a couple of subjects. His white blood cell count is still very high but it has halved from the first time the vet checked during his first visit.

So that means his health is still not 100% and he has to be on another course of antibiotics. I would say that apart from the bladder stone, his health is only at 80%. He is still weak, though.

This means that my monkey is not fit enough to go through bladder stone surgery as discussed. Preferably, the surgery will be performed when my monkey is completely cured from the bacteria infection, unless it is an emergency brought upon by total urine blockage. God have mercy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment