Beauty Doesn't Come Cheap | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Beauty Doesn't Come Cheap

Wah, a friend of mine is a colleague to a plastic surgeon. He told me that this surgeon, from Russia, will be coming to MY cowtown to perform surgery on five patients. Wow, I never knew people from my cowtown are so generous. People here are notoriously stingy, but it's not their fault. How can they be NOT stingy when their earning power is so weak?

Each job cost RM8,000. So if the patient wants two jobs done on his/her face, then it's RM16,000! Don't ask me how much plastic surgery cost for a pair of eyes, RM8,000 or RM16,000 I never ask!

My friend asks me if I know of anyone who wants to have plastic surgery done. He said the referral fee is hefty. I won't disclose how much, but now I understand why plastic surgeons here are so rich even when they are not the ones performing the surgeries!

So is there anyone looking to get his/her face fixed?

0 comments:

Post a Comment