A Test of Trust | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, February 22, 2007

A Test of Trust

So last night, I did something that I have never did before. I placed trust on somebody that I hardly knew beyond his name and a little more. Well, it is sort of like placing your life on the hands of the airplane pilot. In a flight, all you ever know is the Captain's name and that's it. And yet passengers trust him enough to get on his plane and pray that everyone will arrive at their destination in one piece.

It is like going into surgery, and trusting the surgeon to do the right thing and not f@rk up the job.

I did neither of those but if my trust had been misplaced, I would have been marred for life. No, I will not die like people do in an air crash or on the operating table, but I will be marred.

I did not believe that I could be that brave and yet I am mighty glad that my fears were unfounded as yet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment