Shopping Nightmare | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Shopping Nightmare

Well, I am not someone who loves to shop, unlike other girls. Maybe it's because of my half sizes. I am not Small and neither am I Medium. And shoes... Ah! I'm a 61/2 which is a terrible size to be, believe me. I always end up getting shoes that are either too tight or too loose. And I am too poor to get custom made shoes *sigh*

I thought I'd better get myself some new clothes this Chinese New Year. The ones that I have in my wardrobe, I've been wanting to giveaway but I just can't spare the time to dig and sort them.

So anyway, I ended up not getting anything. There were sooooo many people and of course I did not see anything I liked enough to part with at least RM40. You know, I went, "Wah, this brown pants so ugly, after discount still RM39.90??"

That's the reality of retailing. They jack the price so high up on normal days and they try to bait us with a 70% discount which is still way above cost AFTER the discount. No, I'm NOT buying into that sales gimmick.

And brown is my least favourite colour, anyway!

OK, so it will be just another Chinese New Year without new clothes or shoes, which is no big deal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment