My Aunt's Ford | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, February 08, 2007

My Aunt's Ford

My aunt's car stalled in the middle of the road yesterday afternoon. She called my father to help her as she did not know what was wrong with the car.

My father called a mechanic over and upon checking, found that her car, a Ford, has an incompatible radiator when she should have used a
Ford radiator.

I always believed that it is the best to use components and parts from the same company to avoid hassle like this. It is important to only buy from a reliable source so as not to get cheated like my aunt.

I later told her that to get her radiator, go to Radiator.com. They offer all types of Ford radiators from classic to new to OEM certified radiators and they come with fit guarantee too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment