Lowest Hotel Reservation Rates | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, February 09, 2007

Lowest Hotel Reservation Rates

I first came to know of HotelReservations.com from a friend who only has nice things to say about the site. She booked her honeymoon Hotel Reservations through the site and is utterly satisfied with the package.

HotelReservations actually caters to the world and even toll free phone lines for the United States, Europe and the rest of the world. They have vacation packages to major popular destinations.

I am actually planning for a vacation but have no idea where to go this time. I thought of HotelReservations.com because they have a complete City Guide where I can research and plan my trip according to the length of my holiday and my budget.

I find this guide very useful as I can really maximize my trip by also visiting neighboring places of interest. I get to make the most out of the holiday by not spending extra money.

Did you know that when you shop online, you are actually paying far less that if you buy from a regular agent in town? HotelReservations offers us lowest internet rate price guarantee which means that you can't find another website that offers lower rates than HotelReservations. And if you do find a lower rate for your package of the same dates and hotel, all you have to do is contact HotelReservations within 12 hours. They will either match that price or cancel your reservation without a cancellation fee.

Wow, not only does HotelReservations have a whole database of holiday destinations, each comes with the most competitive pricing as well.

Furthermore, where else can you find a company that gives you a maximum $100 rebate when you book with them? Only at HotelReservations can you get this benefit, I tell you.

When you make a minimum 3-night booking, you will receive a $20 rebate. A 12-night booking will get you a $100 rebate. It is as easy as that, no questions asked.

It is true that one need look no further than HotelReservations.com when it comes to booking a vacation!

0 comments:

Post a Comment