Lost Our Way | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, February 23, 2007

Lost Our Way

The other day I was supposed to be a tour guide to a friend who came to my cow town for a visit. I am ashamed to admit I could not take him to any famous makan places. It was late and it was during Chinese New Year so most of the places were either closed or filled with people but we could not afford the time to wait.

We even lost our way and were going further and further away from town centre. I panicked as I had to be home by a certain time to take care of my monkeys.

Thank God he had his GPS device with him and he had earlier marked the location of his hotel. Whoa the thing was pretty good, even I was impressed. At least it brought us back to the places where I could recognise. Phew!

But it was embarrassing to not be able to find my way in the town I grew up in.

0 comments:

Post a Comment