FFFFFFFffffffffffffff | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Thursday, February 01, 2007

FFFFFFFffffffffffffff

These past few days, I'm so pissed off with someone. He kept asking me for my address as he wanted to send me Chinese New Year "goodies".

I said, No, I don't want any goodies but he kept SMS-ing me, "Gip la, gip la."

Well, who asked him to lose my address? He gave me a lame excuse on why and how he lost it, though I did not ask, but I don't buy it since it's not even true. If he did not treasure it previously then why must I give a second time?

Now, one thing I hate is pushy people who do not take NO for an answer. I didn't even bother to reply him when he harassed me via SMS for the past few days. Here I am busy like hell and he's like nothing to do but born to send me SMS.

And another thing I hate: SMS lingo.

What the heck is GIP? If it's GIVE, GIV or GIF or even GV is more like it, isn't it?

I don't even use short form and don't tolerate people who use them excessively. As I have explained, by using short form, only the writer himself knows what he is talking about.

Anyway, if you think that I am making a big deal out of nothing, let me tell you, LAST YEAR ALSO SAME THING HAPPENED!

FFffffffffffffff

0 comments:

Post a Comment