But I Not Yet Profit Take!!!!! | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

But I Not Yet Profit Take!!!!!

When you're down, you really hit rock bottom. That was what I have been told. I have been so preoccupied with my monkey lately, and this stupid share that I am stuck with rose to more that my purchase price plus commission with profit to spare. And no one told me about it!

I came home to check that it has fallen back before trading ended for the day. It was too late for me to sell.

And today, KLSE fell 6% of its Composite Index. What to do now??? How long will I still be stuck with it? It drains me just to keep track of it every trading day. Sometimes I feel like selling it even if I'm going to make a loss.

And where was my remisier when the price went up? From experience, remisiers will only call you up when the price falls and not when it rises to ask you if you want to sell it.

Maybe they are afraid that when it falls too low and we lose too much, we will not be able to pay him? Oh come on, nowadays no time to play contra anymore. What is there to be afraid of?

0 comments:

Post a Comment