w00t! It's 2007 Already!! | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Monday, January 01, 2007

w00t! It's 2007 Already!!

Happy New Year everybody!!! Thank you for sticking through thick and thin with me. Since starting this blog on 2nd May, 2006, I've had some pretty rough times and this blog has received some pretty hard knocks from me and by that, I was able to release some pent up energy and frustrations.

Thank you also for putting up with the commercial breaks. You know I need the money =)

I know someone who has a lot of complains every day and has many bones to pick with everyone in almost every situation. She poses all sorts of questions and scenarios in a forum, and I told her that it's better for her to start a blog than to pollute the boards, don't you think so?


Here's a picture that I found that befits my blog ;-) Enjoy.

P/s: So that official makes my blog an "Adult Blog" lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment