It's Less Than A Month to CNY! | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

It's Less Than A Month to CNY!

And what have I done? Absolutely NOTHING!

The closer it is to Chinese New Year, the more stressed out I become. I need to clean up the house, which means, cleaning seven ceiling fans, ten window frames, five wash basins, two bathrooms, the furniture, mop the floor, wash linen and rake the garden all by myself.

Not sure if I am up to it. As each year passes, I can feel my energy level dropping. If last year I could complete certain tasks in a time frame, now I find that I need long hours for the same job. Not a good sign, eh?

And I need to buy new clothes! It's been years since I had any new apparel for CNY. I know of people who had fifteen freaking sets of clothes for the fifteen days of Chinese New Year! But to accommodate my new clothes, if any, I'd have to off load clothes that are in my closet. Clothes that are in good condition but since I never wear them anymore, I should give them away.

I read that if your clothes are in your closet for three years without you touching it, it's time to let go because if you did not wear it for three years, you'll probably never going to wear it anymore.

I need to buy New Year goodies. By the way, I was at the mall earlier. The staff were waiting for a trailer to arrive with the mandarin oranges. When I came out from the building, the 20ft container was lying on its side!!! Luckily there was nobody underneath it.

Aaahhhh I wish I had a camera. A picture does speak a thousand words, you know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment