It's Awful Of Me | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, January 12, 2007

It's Awful Of Me

I used to remember all my friend's birthday and I always try to get something for them but lately, I don't even remember my own birthday, let alone theirs.

Now, I totally depend on online birthday reminders and I have set it as such to remind me on the day itself at 12am. Naturally, when I receive that reminder, it will be too late to get anything except to send out an ecard.

Have a turned into a bad friend? I think I have. I've been neglecting many people around me. Failed to respond to their e-mail or SMS. I don't know why, just don't feel like replying them. I don't even have the time to go here and there with them. They are always throwing BBQ parties, watching movies in a group, bowling.... hey wait a minute, these are what young people do nowadays, right?

Ok, that just shows that I'm *not* young anymore. Sigh......

0 comments:

Post a Comment