Heavy Discussion on Saddam Hussein | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, January 05, 2007

Heavy Discussion on Saddam Hussein

One night, in the week that Saddam Hussein was to be executed, I was in a heavy discussion with a buddy. He asked me if Saddam Hussien deserves to be killed like that.

At that late (or was that called early) hour, my mind wasn't functioning too well.

I believe that every one of us comes to Earth with a purpose. We come here with a role, and a script already written for us, although most of us do not know it. Some may say that we make what becomes our life. However, there's the saying that goes, "Man may plan but God decides." How true is this?

So I do believe that no matter how bad Saddam Hussien has done, he came here with a role to play and he has to do what he had to under the circumstances. Does it do the world good now that he is dead?

Having said this, I am not pro or anti Saddam Hussein. Maybe his death and the way he died were also all written down in Heaven, who knows?

0 comments:

Post a Comment