Google Can't Decide On My Page Rank | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, January 19, 2007

Google Can't Decide On My Page Rank

Well, since the day when my blog was suddenly upgraded to a page rank of 5, I've been getting conflicting readings. Sometimes it's zero, sometimes it's three, sometimes it's five.

To be honest, three is the more accurate reading cos I know this baby can't be a five but this doesn't mean that I can't dream early tonight, right? ;-)

I know this is a fluke that's why I did not take opps that require a Page Rank of more than three but I did submit one that asked for a PR4 and up. I did it because it is a topic that is currently close to my heart, i.e. how to generate a sustainable income on the internet, whether through blogging or other online activities.

I guess I will be keeping that post online even when it is rejected. So we'll see how lah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment