The Winner of The LG Pink Chocolate ISSSSSSSSSSSSSS | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, December 16, 2006

The Winner of The LG Pink Chocolate ISSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I don't know who and I don't want to know. All I know is it won't be me *sob*

Minishorts announced the
ten short listed entries for the LG Pink Cholocate she is giving away on 13th December, 2006.

I'm so disappointed I'm not one of the top ten. I think I wrote pretty neat entries, and had a good shot at the prize.

I really cracked my head for the three entries and yet none made it. *sob*

You all read and judge and tell me lah, are my entries better than the top ten finalists???

1.
LG is a girl’s best friend b’cos…Life’s Good with LG and is even better when it is topped with PINK Chocolate!

2.
LG is a girl’s best friend b’cos…unlike men, it doesn’t go into a jealous fit and that is a good enough reason, isn’t it?

3.
LG is a girl’s best friend b’cos: unlike men, it doesn’t demand attention or give us hypertension.

I am a contest freak and I read that to win contests like this, we must always try to rhyme out slogan/tagline whatever, because judges love rhymes, but this time, it didn't work. Bah!

See now, I will NEVER own the LG Pink Chocolate because knowing me, I'll never buy it for myself. :-/

0 comments:

Post a Comment