Where Does She Go To Buy Her Bra? | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Where Does She Go To Buy Her Bra?

Yesterday I was out on my merry way when I saw a young lady with a really huge pair of boobs. And I mean REALLY HUGE! I have never seen that size before, and I don't want to see them naked, it's scary.

Being in a cow town, I don't believe that she has been to a bust enhancement surgery. What she needs is a bust reduction surgery!

I wonder where does she go to buy her bra??? My town where got such size wor? I don't think she can even see her own belly button. And I swear there's no cleavage at all. Sumore she wore the t-shirt so tight.

If she was a fat lady then understandably her boobs would be large la, but she is quite slim wor. I wonder will any guy be fascinated by them? If I were a guy, I'd be ultra turned off, man!

When her breasts sag, I think they will reach her knees. Seriously, and that is no laughing matter.

2 comments:

huhuhu said...

so her bust is extra big and you got problem with that?why?cant except it?so you cant tolerate with imperfection?guess what, I'm human and I'm not perfect and now I've to commit suicide to suit your taste...how's that?so you got problem with other's appearance?or perhaps you the only human that is perfect from head to toe...if thats the case then there's no rose garden over here in this world for you my dear...perhaps because you are too perfect maybe you can talk to your God and ask him to transfer you into Heaven,the only place that is perfect...fyi I'm male but a found talking bout other's downside is not funny...

Em said...

Hi Hidayat,

Thanks for your comment.

This is a blog on my observations of people and things that happen around me.

One shouldn't take too seriously the posts written. Just look at the blog title.

There is no laughing over people, but just a (mine) point of view.

And in this case, it is a medical problem. Super big breasts are bad for the backbone. Seriously.

Good day!

Post a Comment