What's a Bored Blogger To Do? | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Friday, December 15, 2006

What's a Bored Blogger To Do?

Well, she analyses her traffic and check out the search terms that direct traffic to her blog.

I get a kick out of seeing people searching for Fried Sperm. Shall I create more new recipes for these perverts? lol

Sometimes there are so many people from all over the world searching for a similar keyword that I wonder what's wrong? Has something happened that I do not know of, but it's not in the newspapers either?

It scares me to know that there's someone searching for "anonymous crap sheet"... do I have a stalker? LOL

Sometimes I see someone reading my blog post by post and I wonder, "Who is this person? Does he/she know me or suspect this blog is mine? Oh oh, have I been discovered?"

Sometimes it's better not to know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment