In A Quest To Raise My Credit Rating | ** An Anonymous Journal **

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

In A Quest To Raise My Credit Rating

As a person with low credit rating, I am always on the look out for ways to raise my credit score. Let me tell you, it's a long and touch struggle. I have bought so many e-books on the internet but unfortunately none of them worked. They did help to add 10 points the most, but that did not help my cause.

I was introduced to
Seasoned Trade Lines by a friend who raised 200 points in as little as two weeks! I am in awe! I would be happy if I could raise 200 credit points in 90 days.

I am confident
Seasoned Trade Lines can help me achieve that. When I have a good credit rating, it'll be easier for me to get loans and at better interest rates too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment